Tuesday, November 26, 2013

First Graphic Recording Gathering 上海


Jaycee had poised questions to consider 
- Where do I see myself in 1 or 2 years time or even longer?
- Why is graphic recording important in Asia regions?
- What do I want in life?
- Am I working for money or working for value?
- What do you see the relationship between myself and the community?
- What is leadership?
- What is my belief?
- What is the ideal vision for this community to happen?
- What resonates with my heart?
- If everyone is already part of the community, what does this community looks like?
- What are the crucial elements to build a successful community?

I created a graphics based in this and added ideas from Pierre's notice :

We will explore the following questions:
- What is everyone's individual perspective on GF/GR?
- Is there value in creating a community in the Region? If, yes what would be our shared intent?
- How to engage more people from the Region in this potentially emerging community?

Where do I see myself in 2 years...?

Why is GR/ GF important in Asia?

What are the individual perspectives ?

What do I want in my life?

Am I working for money or for value?


What is relationship between myself and the community?

What is leadership?
What is my belief?

Ideal vision needed..?

What resonates in my heart?


What does ideal community look like?


What value is there in creating?

What is shared intent of community?


What are the crucial elements?


How to engage regionally?


No comments:

Post a Comment