Sunday, August 31, 2014

SG50 Engagement and Networking meeting

Practicing the logo: quickly found that
1) standard maker pen is not the answer:
2) Liquitex marker on pan pastel was better
3) luiqitex marker on hair sprayed pan pastel was the best
4) full logo as in 3)

My prepared header.

I was a "normal" participant at this session.
I wrote ahead to be allowed to stand up t do a GR at side or back.
I was gracefully declined!.

I planned to do a Stealth Recording done on my lap, seated half way back in the auditorium at Star Vista. My 4x8 foot chart was folded into 1 foot squares. I prepared a 2x3 foo backing for my lap.


Stealth Recording in progress 


NB I had got my folding sequence WRONG and so page turning caused a lot of rustling noise.

View from my seat,

Details of 

My chart

At the end of the session I presented my chart to the Organisers and they liked it very much.
Final chart

Thank you for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment