Monday, August 24, 2015

Gestation of a GAM

This comes from front page of my Sketchnote primer 

At #iafasia15 we were encourage by Ganesh to SAM- Share A Method
Aka GAM- Ganesh's SAM!
These will be compiled into a congress related book/ handout/ soft copy at least.
I started writing a response in our congress handbook.

During the flight back to Singapore I decided to expand this idea and drafted this in my moleskin notebook
Upon which I realized I needed a multi-page text:

Developing manual

I looked at my previous handout related to sketchnoting

Then I decided I had better first focus on main topics I want to share before designing actual pages of manual 

Content brainstorm





I then generated 6 pages with Inkflow-plus
Now all I need to do is top up the text on page 6/6




















No comments:

Post a Comment