Tuesday, September 2, 2014

UP Storytelling Workshop

The stealth recording that wasn't!
I had come prepared for a stealth recording but found a seat at the back of the hall, next to a glass window that was 8 foot wide: could not help taping my chart up and start scribing!
Our core GR team happended to be in attendance.

On my way into the meeting I took a picture of the building, which later proved to be useful.

There was a handout from which I developed the heading.

This panel captures the introduction.

This was the first keynote speaker 


Data and my "sign off "


Keynote speaker #2


Keynote speaker #3

Keynote speaker #4 and Q&A

A list of colour codes for the meeting


A sketch of the building to nicely occupy some leftover real estate! Building housed South Bridge Road branch if Overseas Union Bank Cooperation once upon a time.





No comments:

Post a Comment